Need Your Help



I am looking for help with the following projects:

  • Paramedicine 101 Podcast
  • Interactive Educational Software

I am looking for sponsors for the Podcast.  Please contact me at Paramedicine101@gmail.com for pricing and advertising options.

I am also looking for software developers to assist me with the creation of something I have been working on.  It would be an interactive presentation/educational program.  Assistance with this would gain you commission on any income made.

Last but not least.  I am looking for an artist/illustrator.  Someone, preferably with experience illustrating the human anatomy.

Contact Adam Thompson at Paramedicine101@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet another podcast!

Adam Thompson, EMT-P said...

Yea, I think with some of the authors that we have had on this blog, and the obvious hunger for education, from those that read it, I could put on a good show. I'd like to do half audio and half video casts, but that takes time and money. The sponsorship would be good motivation.

Geoff said...

I'm sure it would be great. Sorry, I don't have any leads for you.